- More than 15 years ago, we visit friends in Dallas that had just moved in. Friend is out looking for a job.
- Friend has no answering machine, so we take a message about a job with a satellite company.
- Friend (using our directions, etc.) goes on the interview.
- Friend gets a job as sales rep in the Far East for the satellite company.
- Friend does very well.
- Friend's company gets bought out.
- Friend gets some stock and shortly after that leaves to go on his own.
- Friend builds a factory and starts making product.
- Friend again does very well and now has two factories, one of which his wife runs that makes plastics, also has three beautiful daughters.
- I am thankful that God used me to in some minute way to help this friend. But, as I told him, he had to be the one to take that job and run with it. I feel so grateful to be a part of this whole progression!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008