Friday, December 19, 2008

21 years today!!


21 years ago.....we were little more than children.  The wedding was beautiful and meaningful thanks mostly to my mom.  The women in our church went all out to help with the reception, including a beautiful cake.  The service itself brought me to tears as my dad prayed at the end for Kevin and I, thanking God for the blessings of having me in his home (oof!).

And here we are a little older, a little grayer (O.K., mine is covered up), but still loving each other and indeed blessed by God.

I can't tell you how it feel to be married to my husband for 21 years.  He is a hard working, loving, handsome and sweet man!  I love him, I love him, I love him.  And the greatest thing is that HE LOVES ME!!!!  I know that and I am secure in that love.  

Lord, help me to never, never take that love for granted.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.  Please take time to reflect on that greatest gift given so long ago, yet so current and relevant for today. 

No comments: